The Sheriff’s Office provides fingerprinting services to Pratt County residents and those employed or going to school within Pratt County. Out of county persons will need to utilize the fingerprinting service provided by their county.
- Fingerprinting is done Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Please call us in advance at 620-672-4150 to ensure that the Jail is able to provide fingerprinting at the date and time you desire. Appointments are not necessary.
- All fingerprinting services take place within the Jail. No person under the age of 18 is permitted within the Jail. Therefore, please arrange for children to be supervised and cared for while you are being fingeprinted. Children are welcome to remain in the lobby as long as you provide a responsible person to supervise and care for them.
- Please be sure to bring a valid photo ID.
- If provided a fingerprint card by the organization requesting your fingerprints, please do not fill out any information on the card prior to your visit to the Jail for fingerprinting.
- There is no fee for fingerprinting.